
Have you ever tried to find on google the distance between your heart and brain?Calculating realistically , one might say between 25 - 30 cms. Try holding a ruler in front of your face, in a standing position and it'll give you an idea, roughly. You don't have to be a doctor to measure something like that because if you are one like me, you'll end up with a different number.For me, the distance between my heart and brain is 7,626 miles or 12,273 kms equivalent to 6,627 nautical miles.
And if you are still wondering how, the answer is simple. I googled :)
As you can see ,because the distance is so long, the communication between my heart and brain takes some time. On most occasions,the communication either ends up in getting a busy tone or ends up in a voice mail. Many a times it's also unreachable and sometimes gets back on track with a recharge of a few dollars (how cheap).Many a times the brain wants to let the heart know something very important but the heart sleeps while the brain works.Absolutely out of sync but I still live.Supreme of all beings as I am I achieve this scientific feat everyday.Other organisms need blood vessels to survive but I need electric and networking lines to be alive . Ain't I super!
You might be wondering what kind of a being am I who doesn't have it's heart and brain at the same place.Which organism scientifically known can exist like that. Trust me , you wouldn't find that on google :) But I know the answer and I bet you can guess too as one needn't be Charles Darvin to explain evolution.
Beings like us evolved long time back and as every evolution began with the survival of the fittest so did my species.I am supreme of the super being. I can survive with a dissociated heart and brain and even minimal communication is enough for me to live.I eat, drink, sleep and feel like the others of my kind. The only difference is I am displaced from my original place of dwelling to a different one and during the long distance transfer by Lufthansa, my heart and brain dissociated.They weren't shipped in the same package and since then they have always been apart. Don't you worry though! I am still alive, thanks to the engineers who keep my heart beating and brain all wired up albeit some short - circuits here and there.As long as those wires work, I work.And as long as my brain and heart long to be together,I'll live.Ain't I super!
Now even after reading this jibberish if you are wondering which species I belong to....you dont have to google!
The answer is here - I am the ever complicated and evolved 'whuman' (woman +human) who has learned to live rather co exist with the environment around her.
:) Life is always beautiful,It's you who should learn to appreciate it ;)
Be Brave,
AD
No comments:
Post a Comment