Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cheers to old friends!

God!
It's one of those days again.....where I miss being in Mumbai and just even the mention of that place makes my heart skip a beat. Today I  had a chat with Ashwin  (who's in New York now)  and talked to Desma yesterday and all those memories of Mumbai came rushing in. Its great to talk to an old friend who's seen you in your true self and remembers you exactly as you were. Few minutes of talk and both my conversations were vivid images of us being together  in our hospital canteen where we had the conversations of a lifetime around the shaky plastic table over cups of coffee as the clock ticked away. Those were the times when real ambitions and aspirations shaped up and I am glad to know we all are trying our best to implement what we once aspired to be.

Life is beautiful and these friends make me appreciate it everyday. I am proud to have brave and courageous friends who none the less are 'Doctors' with great character and resilience. I am happy to see the way we have grown and progressed from being medical school students to not just doctors but individuals with a 'Never say Die ' attitude.

I dedicate this blog to all my co - medicos who in their own  little and big ways have contributed to shaping up my understanding of Life and Medicine.

Wishing all my dear friends all the very best for their exams.

Be Brave,
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment