Friday, January 22, 2010

New Year......What will it bring?

Wish you all a happy new year!
Its the change of a date again and I hope this year is better than the last one.I am working on a few constructive things at present and trying not to complain about the things that went wrong last year.A few routine changes have thankfully brought a change in my lifestyle. My new gym rocks and I am absolutely glad that I am no more a couch potato :-)

The weather is harsh again but my decision to suck it up and do my best to endure it is actually working. Yea, I can shovel my car out in 30 mins flat and No I Do NOT need a guy to help me out :-) Girl power !! ( Learnt how to shovel my car out right in my fourth year in Boston but never the less ....I can do it myself now)

My crock pot keeps me happily engrossed over the weekend and I am absolutely excited to try out new recipes in my humble kitchen.My new agenda....go to the bookstore in Brookline/Coolidge corner and start a collection of cookbooks .Watch out .......the next 'Julia Child' might be in the making :-)) .Cooking ...cooking...keeps me blissfully happy and destressed and I wonder if I chose a wrong profession being a researcher !

So till I blog next.....So Long

Be happy and Live Life,
Be Brave,
AD

5 comments:

  1. I am sure the new year will return you plenty of pleasant memories, as you have welcomed her with such positive outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck in the new year!!!

    Cooking indeed is destressing... Sometimes I get the same feeling about choosing a wrong profession...and in my case is about 90-95% true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooking is indeed distressing :P ... When am I getting an invitation to try things you make with your crock pot ?

    And, you still ARE a couch potato!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And losers moderate comments ...

    ReplyDelete