Sunday, November 1, 2009

Seeking Happiness

I am writing back again after ages. The reason....I was plain busy. Anything interesting?....No the same old life but trying to live it the exciting way.

Some things needed some extra attention....like my LC machine for one which has been down for a month now.My car....dents just happen and need to be fixed and third ...myself.To get on with a normal life and balancing out the work-personal time tug of war, ultimately got myself enrolled in a swanky gym in the neighborhood.

Diwali was fun and hoping to have a good Thanksgiving. Nothing fancy... no guests I look forward to having,nothing thrilling. But trying not to be gloomy. As someone aptly said about me," You seek unhappiness....get over things"

Not that I took that comment to heart or 100% believed in it but yea I 'm keeping up with my life and not letting boredom drown me. And if you call that seeking happiness....then yes I am seeking happiness :-)

Be Brave,Love Life

AD


3 comments:

  1. Way to go...Balancing the work-personal time war is quite a challenge for me... kind of gets messy at times :).

    Btw I dint get what LC machine was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC is liquid chromatography.Its one machine I work on.

    ReplyDelete