KK and RD Burman ...my saviors and the album that soothed me : 'Kati Patang' .I am surprised as to how can the music of a film released even before I was born could have such an effect on me. Maybe its the music of some music maestros which lasts forever. 'Ye shaam mastani' , 'Ye jo mohabbat hai' and 'Pyaar deewana hota hai' takes me to a different relaxing trance which is not attained by any other album. I am now getting back to my chores before I need a kick of a good coffee to get me going.
Here's the video from youtube but though I dislike Rajesh Khanna , I still love the music. So here's song of the day
Be Brave, Love life,It's worth it
AD
Hi Aditee...You got a nice and interesting blog here... And yeah those songs that RD Burman , KK and Rafi churned out during those days are everlasting, much in contrast to the current ones
ReplyDelete