Yea, I had a great active weekend after a long ,ever lasting, sad and disappointing winter. The weekend in Maine felt like life was up and running. The cool blue water, the orange lobsters and the greenest of the green tree leaves were good enough reasons to make me feel better. Irrespective of the long tedious drives I still managed to have a good time with jet ski's and cook outs. The group was a balanced one with everyone helping out in every way they could. Reshma's desi chaai in the evening on the deck by the water will be remembered for a very long time. Though I missed out on some music for 3 days, I am back on to it with my songs to be played in the car all lined up and I''ll be glad to be able to listen to them :)
With reference to my earlier blog about sitting back and relaxing, this trip was in conjunction to that thought. I sat back and took pictures ( one of my other hobbies) and I am glad they came out better than Iexpected. Never knew I was a good photographer, I just knew I liked it. Between a Cannon S3 (12x zoom) and Kodak Easy Share (3x) zoom I guess I did pretty well and hoping to own a SLR soon. But not before I have some lessons in digital photography and have mastered my S3 .
Other revalations on the trip: My sister is not only 'NOT SCARED' of dogs...but she actually likes them ! Even the big dogs on the jet ski docks.Hmmmm....
Onkar cooks well.
Shreyas can take good pics :)
Tarang can instigate people to do right/wrong things :)
Reshma can make people put down their glass of drink :)
An after-party is already planned and we hope to relive our memories together again.
Be Brave,
AD
It looks like I really missed them.
ReplyDeleteDon't you worry . We can go again sometime!
ReplyDeleteNice blog... The whole trip was great fun though !
ReplyDeleteWooww Great post, and you forgot one point- Aditi is not only a good doctor but also a great manager :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my post on Maine at www.reshmachitre.com I wrote the post the day we reached.. :D